Following a professional 3 step gel system: DND DC Gel Polishes needs to be cured under a LED lamp, used with the DC Base Gel and DC Top Gel.
1. Starting with completely clean and prepped nails, apply a single coat of DC base gel and cure for 30 seconds in a LED lamp
2. Apply a single thin layer of gel color and cure for 30-45 seconds in a LED lamp
3. Apply the second thin layer of gel color and cure for 30-45 seconds in a LED lamp
4. Apply DC top coat no cleanse and cure for 30 seconds in a LED lamp
5. Applying thick layers of gel color can result in an uneven cure leading to chipping and peeling. Make sure to hydrate daily by moisturizing the cuticles.