This item is on BACKORDER and is expected to ship on or before August 15th. We suggest placing a separate order if you have other items in your cart. Your entire order will not ship until backorder items become available.
Following a professional 3 step gel system: DND Gel Polishes needs to be cured under a LED lamp, used with the DND Base Gel and DND Top Gel. Matching nail lacquers need to air dry.
- 1. Starting with completely clean and prepped nails, apply a single coat of DND base gel and cure for 30 seconds in a LED lamp
- 2. Apply a single thin layer of gel color and cure for 30-45 seconds in a LED lamp
- 3. Apply the second thin layer of gel color and cure for 30-45 seconds in a LED lamp
- 4. Apply DND top coat no cleanse and cure for 30 seconds in a LED lamp
- 5. Applying thick layers of gel color can result in an uneven cure leading to chipping and peeling. Make sure to hydrate daily by moisturizing the cuticles.