Following a professional 3 step gel system: DND Gel Polishes needs to be cured under a LED lamp, used with the DND Base Gel and DND Top Gel. Matching nail lacquers need to air dry.
- 1. Starting with completely clean and prepped nails, apply a single coat of DND base gel and cure for 30 seconds in a LED lamp
- 2. Apply a single thin layer of gel color and cure for 30-45 seconds in a LED lamp
- 3. Apply the second thin layer of gel color and cure for 30-45 seconds in a LED lamp
- 4. Apply DND top coat no cleanse and cure for 30 seconds in a LED lamp
- 5. Applying thick layers of gel color can result in an uneven cure leading to chipping and peeling. Our gel polishes are very pigmented and require extremely thin coats, less is more
- 6. Make sure to hydrate daily by moisturizing the cuticles